Schooley Mitchell is the largest North American network of independent and objective Telecom and Merchant Services experts, with over 250 consultants and more than 18,000 clients.
We provide a complete analysis of existing services and systems for the purpose of identifying billing errors and opportunities to improve service and reduce costs, and we become your single point of contacts with all vendors, saving you Time & Money, while providing Knowledge and Security.
This is provided on a contingency basis. Schooley Mitchell fees are self-funded out of the savings so there is zero risk. We either save you money or give you a no cost validation that you are receiving best value for your existing services.
Our free cost saving analysis is provided on any/all of the following services:
- Telecom (wired, wireless, internet, tv, data storage, etc…)
- Waste (garbage, recycling, shredding, biomedical, hazardous, etc…)
- Shipping (small package shipping)
- Credit Card Processing Fees
- E-signature services
- Utility Service (Gas, Water, Electricity)
- Electronic Logging Devices
- Fuel/Fleet Pricing
My clients reduce their telecom and merchant services spend by an average of 35%, with no vendor switching in most cases.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and subscribing new clients. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter; able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
Develop new business via telephone and personal networking to introduce our practice; identify appropriate clients within the target market.
Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects; build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communication via telephone, networking and follow-up on outreach in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
Retired Sales Professional from a Telecom/Merchant services organization, or
Professional with Two – Five years experience working in business development and/or sales
- Is able to make meaningful initial connections that lead to relationship building and prospect conversion
- Entrepreneurial in nature with the ability to create customer base from ground zero
- Possesses effective communication skills both oral and written with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent research skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Telecommunications or Merchant Services preferred
- Mobility and valid driver’s license
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.