Providing Expert Advice for E-Rate and Telecom Cost Reduction
With the federal E-Rate program, school districts; public, independent, and charter schools; Head Start programs; and libraries can benefit from reductions to their Internet and Wi Fi expenses. We can help to maximize your E-Rate discounts by:
• Managing the E-Rate and California Teleconnect Fund application processes each year.
• Advising on the equipment, technology, and service providers that best fit your organization’s needs.
• Working directly with service providers to negotiate the best deal for you.
• Ensuring that you receive your reimbursements and apply them in the most cost-effective manner.
Any type of organization can benefit from a telecom (cellular, landline, WANs and Internet) optimization audit. We can help to save your organization money by:
• Analyzing each line/circuit to eliminate unneeded services.
• Examining historical and current invoices to find billing errors.
• Negotiating better contract pricing with service providers to ensure that you receive the fairest prices and most comprehensive services.
• Requiring no upfront cost. If we don’t find savings, there’s no fee.
Schooley Mitchell Services
Schooley Mitchell audits your landline, long distance, toll-free, fax, Internet and wireless services to identify cost savings, increase efficiency and recover billing errors.
Let us clear up the confusion. Schooley Mitchell has developed robust analysis tools that identify and eliminate many of the fees associated with accepting payment cards.
We analyze all of your merchant services systems including credit, debit, eCheck and ACH transactions. Oftentimes, savings can be implemented without having to change processors or switch equipment.