Continuing Professional Education
Great Client Stories
Schooley Mitchell Services
Schooley Mitchell audits your landline, long distance, toll-free, fax, Internet and wireless services to identify cost savings, increase efficiency and recover billing errors.
Let us clear up the confusion. Schooley Mitchell has developed robust analysis tools that identify and eliminate many of the fees associated with accepting payment cards.
We analyze all of your merchant services systems including credit, debit, eCheck and ACH transactions. Oftentimes, savings can be implemented without having to change processors or switch equipment.
The Schooley Mitchell Difference:
Schooley Mitchell is a large network of independent and objective cost reduction experts. Both friendly and competent, we are consultants with specialized expertise you can trust, as thousands of happy clients have already experienced. Schooley Mitchell handles your various services without selling you anything, allowing you to focus on your core business knowing your systems are fully optimized and any wasted money is recovered.
Schooley Mitchell will:
Save you MONEY without sacrificing service
Our model is a risk-free proposition, and our only compensation is a share of the savings we identify for you – money you are already spending with vendors. These savings are realized by us implementing cost-effective solutions and cost-recovery measures for you.
Save you TIME without increasing your payroll
We augment the efforts of your existing staff without adding payroll costs and with no cost for our service except for a share of recovered money.
Help you benefit from our KNOWLEDGE and experience
As the largest independent cost reduction consulting company in North America, we have extensive research and analysis capabilities. Our growing network of cost reduction professionals and our specialized analysis tools and databases means our expertise is second-to-none.
Help you gain a sense of SECURITY through our objectivity
We are completely objective in assessing your current and future business needs, with no ties to any service provider so you can be confident you are getting the best advice to help you make the right decisions.
7 Steps to Saving Money
- You decide to authorize Schooley Mitchell to review your expenditures and provide us with copies of recent invoices.
- Schooley Mitchell will contact your current providers as needed and with your approval. You may need to provide Schooley Mitchell with additional records so that we can provide a detailed report and analysis of your expenses to you. All of the information you provide and we gather is held in the strictest confidence.
- Schooley Mitchell will provide a detailed report showing your current services and their associated costs. Schooley Mitchell will provide recommendations on how to lower those expenses and put more money into your bank account rather than the providers.
- You are in control and have the right to reject any of our recommendations. No changes are ever made without your written approval.
- Schooley Mitchell will implement all recommendations that you approve to be sure that they are as seamless and transparent as possible, and that they achieve the expected results.
- Schooley Mitchell will monitor your bills and vendor rates for the life of our service agreement. We will provide monthly updates on your bills as detailed information regarding the savings found through our implemented recommendations and billing errors/credits found on your behalf. We will be vigilant in our search for further savings and will make further recommendations when we find additional opportunities for additional savings.
- Schooley Mitchell will invoice you for our share of the actual savings after you receive those savings and they have been verified. We will continue to invoice you per the service agreement – after which all the savings belong to you.
There is NO cost and NO risk to you. We are not a provider or a re-seller.
Our only source of revenue is a share of the actual savings you receive.
We invoice our portion only after you receive the actual savings.
If we do not find savings, you owe us nothing.