Continuing Professional Education
My Awards & Achievements
Great Client Stories
News & Views
Schooley Mitchell Services
Schooley Mitchell audits your landline, long distance, toll-free, fax, Internet and wireless services to identify cost savings, increase efficiency and recover billing errors.
Let us clear up the confusion. Schooley Mitchell has developed robust analysis tools that identify and eliminate many of the fees associated with accepting payment cards.
We analyze all of your merchant services systems including credit, debit, eCheck and ACH transactions. Oftentimes, savings can be implemented without having to change processors or switch equipment.
The Schooley Mitchell Difference:
Schooley Mitchell is a large network of independent and objective cost reduction experts. Both friendly and competent, we are consultants with specialized expertise you can trust, as thousands of happy clients have already experienced. Schooley Mitchell handles your telecom, merchant services, shipping and waste needs without selling you anything, allowing you to focus on your core business knowing your systems are fully optimized and any wasted money is recovered.
John has been involved in various capacities in the business community for over 30 years including successfully starting and running his own insurance-related firm. Since entering the consulting industry in 2002 John has saved telecom, merchant services, shipping and waste expenses for large and small businesses. In all cases his clients have maintained, and in many cases increased, their benefits while saving money.
Schooley Mitchell is the largest independent cost reduction consulting firm in North America. We have extensive research and analysis capabilities. Our expertise is Number One!
The high cost of telecom, merchant services, shipping and waste services is a concern to most businesses. If you are like most, you don’t have time to address the situation even though you know there must be efficiencies and savings to be realized.
Let us do the work for you. Outsource your solutions to an expert so that you can stay focused on your core business.
- Save time without increasing your payroll.
- Save money without sacrificing service.
- Increase your benefits
- Obtain credits for Billing errors
- Keep you up to date in telecom technology
Read John’s articles published in the Nova Scotia Business Journal listed below.
- Unified Communications
- How Important is CRM to Your Business?
- Wireless Number Portability
- The Value of Wireless Communications
- Taking Advantage of Public WiFi Hotspots
- Ready for Telephony Revolution
- Phone Systems Can Save Big Money
- International Roaming
- Hosted VoIP An Option
- Do A Needs Analysis Before Buying Your Phone System
- Acronyms Explained
- 10 Points to Consider in Your VoIP Choice
- Interactive Voice Response and You
- Cellular Roaming Can Be Expensive
- Needs Will Guide Communications
- VoIP: It’s Bigger Thank You Think
- Can Blogging Help My Business?
- Conferencing Saves Money
- The Power of Email
- What’s Your 10-20?
- Maximize a Company’s Telecom Usage
- Unified Messaging Increases Efficiency
- GSM CDMA – What’s The Difference?