Schooley Mitchell is the largest independent cost reduction consulting firm in North America, with offices from coast-to-coast in the United States and Canada. On average, we reduce essential business service expenses by 27-28% and have delivered over $340 million in documented savings to our clients to date.
We are passionate about saving money for our clients and helping them grow their business. Schooley Mitchell delivers expertise to companies of all sizes from all industries, offering a broad range of services including:
- Analysis of existing & future telecom needs
- Analysis of existing & future merchant services needs
- Analysis of existing & future small package shipping & courier needs
- Analysis of existing & future waste disposal needs
- Billing error identification
- Implementation of cost-effective solutions
- Ongoing monitoring to ensure services remain optimized
Schooley Mitchell offers independent and objective recommendations based solely on the client’s best interests. Consultants receive no kickbacks, residuals or incentives from providers. The services are risk-free – clients incur no out-of-pocket expenses and Schooley Mitchell’s fees are self-funded out of the savings generated. If savings aren’t found, our clients don’t pay.
Any business that uses telephones, wireless devices, computers, processes debit or credit cards, generates waste, or uses shipping and courier services can benefit from Schooley Mitchell’s expertise. Call us today to find out how Schooley Mitchell can add money to your bottom line.