Our success is based entirely on the success of our Franchisees. Consequently, we are very careful in our selection process. In selecting Franchisees, preference is given to applicants with the following characteristics:
- Aptitude and desire for managing a business;
- Strong business background – marketing, sales, executive, consulting or management;
- Team orientation that entails an appreciation for the benefits of working in a proven system;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability to make a full-time commitment (from the Franchisee or a Franchise manager);
- Appropriate financial resources;
- Strong desire to control your own destiny and financial security.
Although the investment to acquire a Franchise license is small compared to most Franchises, you must be able to meet that commitment, as well as provide for personal expenses. Results vary from Franchisee to Franchisee, which makes it difficult to predict how many weeks from the point of start-up will be required before realizing the initial collection of fees. Consequently, you must have enough capital, so you don’t require cash from the business for the start-up period.