When the economy is good, saving money is important; when it’s bad, saving money is imperative.
Featured: In The News
Continuing Professional Education
My Professional Profile
Great Client Stories
Schooley Mitchell Services
Schooley Mitchell audits your landline, long distance, toll-free, fax, Internet and wireless services to identify cost savings, increase efficiency and recover billing errors.
Let us clear up the confusion.
Schooley Mitchell has developed robust analysis tools that identify and eliminate
We analyze all of your merchant services systems including credit, debit, eCheck and ACH transactions. Oftentimes, savings can be implemented without having to change processors or switch equipment.
We are here to help.
There are inexpensive onboard weighing solutions based on Cloud technology using
Our truck load optimization system delivers real-time, instantaneous weight solutions to the truck cab, as well as to the office of the trucking company. Overweight costs and risks can be avoided with data that is accurate to within 150 pounds.
- David and Susan Laiewski have more than 50 years of combined experience in the IT/Communications field and have saved companies millions of dollars in capital and expense funds. We have worked with small local businesses, as well as large global organizations. Size does not matter! We have worked with hundreds of vendors and service providers.
- David and Susan are PMP certified senior project managers with experience running projects and multi-project programs.
What We Do For Our Clients
- On average we save our clients 28% on communications expenses and merchant processing fees. We are so confident in the results we produce for our clients, we don’t charge any fees unless we find savings for you. We simply share in the savings we find for you, through expense reductions and error recoveries.
Why Schooley Mitchell?
- We are completely independent and objective. We receive no payments of any kind from vendors of Telecom Services or Merchant Services – we are completely motivated to help only you.
- We are professional independent consultants helping you to profit by staying on top of the Telecom and Merchant Services marketplace on your behalf – and making sure you don’t pay more than you should for those services.
- We don’t sell to you, but we do help you reduce costs.
- We have represented more than 16,000 business clients, saving them money by optimizing their Telecom and Merchant Services costs… we can do the same for you.
- We have generated more than $240 million in profits for our clients by helping them to reduce their expenses… again, we can do that for you.
Save Money With No Risk
David and Susan Laiewski offer independent and objective recommendations based solely on the client’s best interests. Our compensation is based on a share of the savings that we identify and implement. We are paid after your savings are realized. Our studies show that 90% of our clients typically reduce their telecom bills by 18 to 35%. Any business that uses telephones, wireless devices, computers, or processes debit or credit cards can benefit from David and Susan’s experience.
Our team will work directly with your providers while you tend to your normal business activities. We will complete a detailed professional report and share the results and recommendations with you.
Schooley Mitchell analyzes your telecommunications systems including cellular service, local service, long distance, calling cards, toll-free service, equipment, internet access, data networking, and anything else you use to transmit voice, data or images. We also identify possible billing errors or inaccuracies. If you agree that our findings and recommendations will save you money, our only fee is a share of the realized savings. Our service includes implementation of our solutions and regular reviews to ensure your system is fully optimized.
Merchant Services Consulting
Schooley Mitchell examines your electronic payment processing systems including credit cards, debit cards, eCheck, and ACH transactions. Schooley Mitchell also reviews government legislation, invoice errors, discretionary mark-ups, and rate categories for different types, volumes and sizes of transactions. All of these items result in excess charges from your payments processing company. We fix it for you – again with no cost to you.
Your business communications systems may require modification from time to time for a variety of reasons, including relocation, expansion, downsizing, amalgamation, telecommuting, system replacement, data network integration and the implementation of new technology. Schooley Mitchell can help you with these transitions by identifying the appropriate suite of equipment and services to meet your specific needs. David and Susan are both certified project managers with more than 50 years of combined experience managing IT implementation projects, vendors and budgets.
Call us today to see how we can help you!
David and Susan are proudly involved with the following organizations
Click logo to view website
PMI, the PMI Logo, PMP and PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.